Why Choose KRAIN?
Choosing the proper real estate brokerage to market a residential or commercial listing in Costa Rica is an important decision. Partnering with the right brokerage can add value to the property, bolster the property’s marketing exposure, bring more qualified buyers, and ensure that owners receive top dollar in the sale of their property. In short, KRAIN has assembled the strongest real estate team in Guanacaste. As a result, KRAIN has become the premier real estate brokerage in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica. KRAIN currently has four offices located in Tamarindo, Flamingo, Potrero, and Ocotal, and the company has the leading market share in these areas.
In addition to having the leading market share, KRAIN is the only company in Costa Rica that requires its agents to have been licensed in either the U.S. or Canada. Having a past or present real estate license is not a requirement of the Costa Rican government because there is no national licensing law governing real estate. However, it is a requirement that KRAIN imposes upon itself, and its agents, in order to meet its high standards of ethics and professionalism.
Key Reasons to Choose KRAIN
- KRAIN Costa Rica is a marketing company first and foremost and believes in entering into meaningful affiliations to increase its global marketing reach in order to better serve its clients. It is an affiliate of NAI Global, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Luxury Portfolio, and Mayfair International. Our network totals reach 4,925 office and 145,000 sales associates. Were Local Were Global.
- KRAIN is owned and operated by a U.S. licensed Attorney and U.S. and Canadian real estate brokers.
- Our Market knowledge and internal data base of sales transactions provide our sellers with up-to-date market surveys and comps to provide a justifiable list and projected sale price.
- Our Sales team has crucial negotiating skills that can only be learned on the job and with past real estate experience. If you looking to get every dollar out of your property, a KRAIN agent can maximize your return.
- Krain is a member of CRGAR and CCCBR (Local Real Estate Associations).
- KRAIN locally employs 15 full-time staff members and 12 real estate agents. Four of those agents specialize in commercial real estate. KRAIN also has a property management company that was created to further assist our real estate clients after the acquisition.
Simply put, we’re the best at what we do. If you’d like to work with a team that will go above and beyond to sell your property quickly and for the best price possible, get in touch with us today.
FAQ About Selling Real Estate in Costa Rica
When we work with clients to sell their property in Costa Rica, we make it a priority to answer any questions they may have. Buying and selling real estate anywhere in the world can be exciting and rewarding. But it can also be confusing and overwhelming.
If you’re thinking about selling your home or condominium in Costa Rica, here are some of the most common questions we get asked:
+ Question: How Long Does it Take to Sell a Home in Costa Rica? - Question: How Long Does it Take to Sell a Home in Costa Rica?
Answer: Whenever you sell property, no matter where in the world you sell it, there will always be a few different factors that influence how quickly your property sells. In some markets a home may sell in 60 days, in other markets that same home might take 120 to sell.
From our experience, there are certain types of properties that move fast in Costa Rica. Those typically include beach or ocean front properties, homes and townhomes near golf courses and those located in gated, luxury communities.
Having said that, we commit ourselves to helping sellers find just the right buyer in any market. While we may not have a crystal ball that can predict how many days it will take to close a deal, we do have an excellent marketing plan and equally excellent track record of selling all kinds of properties, so you can be sure we will do everything to sell yours as quickly as possible.
+ Question: Should I Use a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home in Costa Rica? - Question: Should I Use a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home in Costa Rica?
Answer: In a word, absolutely! Look, we’d suggest using a real estate agent even if you were selling your home or condo in the US, because agents have contacts and strategies that help the transaction move quickly and smoothly. But you will definitely want to use a real estate agent in Costa Rica who can help you navigate the market and language barrier. Having said this, understand that realtors in Costa Rica are not required to be licensed or pass any kind of standardized test, so anyone can legally advertise themselves as a real estate agent. KRAIN is the only company in Costa Rica that requires its agents to have had a U.S. or Canadaina Real Estate License.