La Paz Lot 27
- Mountain and Valley Views
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Development Level: Land Only
- Lot Size: 2.13 acres
- Taxes: $1,000.00 (2019)
- MLS #: ll2000018
This beautiful mountain and valley view with a peak-a-boo ocean view lot located in Pacific
Heights, Potrero, is one of 13 properties donated to benefit the Friends of La Paz Scholarship
Endowment for the La Paz Community School Scholarship Program. 100% of the proceeds of
the sale go directly to the endowment which is overseen by the World Children’s Project (WCP).
The incredible benefits of purchasing one of these lots include:
1. Titled ownership of a beautiful piece of paradise in a growing international
2. A location just minutes from the new Flamingo Marina and 45 minutes to the
Liberia International Airport. It’s no wonder with these conveniences and the
beauty all around that this area is quickly growing! A great investment!
3. The potential to build your dream home of your own design.
4. Every $10,000 equates to a year of education for a local child that would
otherwise not be in their reach.
The World Children’s Project (www.worldchildrensproject.org) founded in 2006, is a registered
US 501(c)(3) organization that partners with educational institutions that provide a dual
language, experiential learning-centered curriculum in settings that integrate the local
community and environment, with the objective of educating and preparing underprivileged
students to become thoughtful, contributing citizens in their local and our global community.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.